Contained herein are the rules for posting on Sudhian/SFFTech.
Rules for Posting
1. What is this section for?
2. What is the policy for using hyperlinks?
3. What is the copyright policy for this site?
4. What are the expectations of etiquette?
5. What happens if I see a bad post?
6. What do the Moderators do?
7. What happens if I do something bad?
1. This is the help and information of section of Sudhian, Anything that is related to Shuttle SFF's should be discussed in this section.
2. Hyperlinks Please be respectful of the fact that many of our members may be at work while browsing these forums. As such, please do not post things that are not workplace-safe without a disclaimer as such. Further, please do not post links that may startle members who click on it--so-called "jack-in-the-box links". It goes without saying that links to spam material or products are not acceptable.
3. Copyrights' We at Sudhian strongly respect copyrights, and ask that you not copy and paste anything in its entirety into posts. Rather, please only post snippets and then include a hyperlink so that members can go to the originating site and continue to read the material at their discretion.
4. Etiquette. We ask all our members to hold to a high standard of behavior when posting on Sudhian/SFFTech.
a. No racism, sexism, bigotry or other discrimination.
b. No threats of violence.
c. No swearing, unless for rhyming purposes and that it is guaranteed to make at least 90% of all people here laugh out loud. Having said that, definitely no vulgar words not even with @#$%^ or & used as substitute letters! No swearing at all in thread titles.
d. No defamatory or hateful threats.
e. No personal attacks on fellow forum users and/or moderators. Criticise the idea, not the person.
f. You acknowledge that all posts made express your views and opinions and not the moderators or owners of this site and hence will not be held liable.
5. Bad posts: If you see a post that violates site rules, please use the report post button. An admin or moderator will then deal with the issue in a timely manner.
6. Moderator responsibilities: A Moderators job is to move post's and create discussion within there section. They will in most cases be heavily interested in the section. For a more detailed answer please see here
7. User responsibilities and Moderator actions. For isolated incidents or first time offenses, moderators will issue a warning through e-mail or PM. If the offense is severe enough, a Moderator or Admin will edit the pertinent post to conform to site guidelines, and list in their edit a reason for making the change. Subsequent offenses will be dealt with at the discretion of the site Mods; if severe enough, a final warning will be issued by the site Admin. Disobidence will result in a ban from the site.Please note that Sudhian/SFFTech forum rules and regulations are considered firm guidelines, but in extreme circumstances Moderators are allowed to use their discretion to execute their responsibilities as custodians of the Sudhian/SFFTech forums.