Here is a geek's top 10 rules of hardware.
10. If it's older than 1 month old, it's out of date, obsolete and needs to be replaced with something newer.
9. Never, never EVER own a single piece of unmodded hardware.
8. Never ever own a piece of hardware that is not overclocked in some fashion.
7. Always go outside of the OEM's specifications for your product. The farther you push it the better.
6. Bios limits are only for the weak at heart.
5. It's never fast enough until it's faster than infinity.
4. It's never cool enough unless it's running at absolute zero.
3. Frame rates less than four digits in size are unacceptible.
2. Hardware that fails to meet the maximum OEM specs plus 200% shall not be tollerated.
1. When I argue with my hardware, I always remind it of one thing. I'm always right, I always win, and you can be replaced.