Alrighty. I've got a few mods planned to inflict upon my new SB81P. So far all I've done is chop the back stamped out fan ports. Better grills to be added Monday when shops are open.
- 5" PSOne LCD inserted in the front, have the LCD. Vidcard and parts on the way.
- Quiet the x800XL, suggestions needed. Single slot, Radeon 7k in PCI. Maybe Water in the future.
- USB hub between the two top fans in back and the PSU. Hard fit, it's cramped back there.
- LED in feet, SB81P has clear rubber pads at the bottom of aluminum feet. Pic Below.
- Watercooling is definate, but also a definate future project cash wise.
- Handle as always. I'm thinking something removable with thumbscrews.
I've thought about doing something with the outer shell of the case, but no idea what exactly yet. Acylic/Plexi is easy to bend with a bit of patience and practice, so maybe make a clear case. Also I thought about sanding the paint off and polishing then clear coating the aluminum. Maybe repaint a glossy black. I'm stumped there. Or just the standard window in both sides and some lights. Once I water it (eventually) I'll add some sort of see through to it for sure.
Anyone got some ideas?